Planet 3 Extreme Air Park — Duluth
Sunday, March 18, 2018
12:00 – 6:00 pm
$30 (per person)
We have never been to this extreme trampoline park before and it should be a ton of fun with a bunch of us going! There is plenty to do for 2 hours!!
Participants must have TWO separate permission slips done:
- Hayward Wesleyan signed permission (click here to download) in order to ride the bus with the group.
- Planet 3 Extreme Air Park digitally signed permission @ planet3duluth.com (click on “Sign Online Waiver” and follow the instructions). They will not let you jump unless this is completed. This must be done by the parent or guardian.
- We will leave from Hayward Wesleyan Church at 12p, drive to Duluth, arrive around 1:30p and check-in. Jump time will start at 2p. We will jump and play for 2 hours. We will wrap up and leave between
4-4:30p. We will arrive back at Hayward Wesleyan around 6p.
- Eat lunch either before you come on the trip, or bring a lunch with you on the bus to eat.
- You will probably get hungry during the jumping and starving on the bus ride home. I recommend bringing some snacks to satisfy that voracious appetite from all that crazy dodgeball action!!